Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

It's Independence Day here in the United States, and I thought what better way to celebrate at this particular board than with that all American Eyecon, the cowboy.



Is there anything quite as sexy as a burly hottie in (and slightly out of) cowboy gear?  No wonder it's so popular on the stripper circuit!












There's something slightly Facebooky about this pic, but does it ever work?! Whew!




This one says "I bale hay during the day, but I strip at night."  We'll be there!




These have the classic calendar poses....


Less is definitely more...




Happy Independence Day, fellow Yanks, and a Happy Humpday to the great people who visit this board from all over the world! 








2 comments:

  1. If that last guy is hitchhiking to Manhattan by any chance, I have a feeling some particular somebody already there's going to be looking for a job! Holy fretboard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, so true, reksy! He certainly lends new meaning to the Naked Cowboy. I just loved him the moment I say him. Talk about making some beautiful music!

    ReplyDelete