Monday, February 25, 2013

MODEL MONDAY: THIERRE DI CASTRO

THIERRE DI CASTRO

Thierre di Castro was born in Rio de Janiero, Brazil in 1979 and is the winner of Mr. Model Universe in 2010. An impossibly beautiful man, Thierre has made the segue into acting and aren't WE frickin' lucky?! More please!




MODEL BEHAVIOR














TIE ONE ON

















ARS GRATIA ARTIS





OPENING UP




UNVEILING











REVEALING THE WINNER








HAPPILY DIVORCED






SHAMELESS

Shameless is a Showtime series in the United States that is based a series of the same name in Great Britain. I know very little about the British show, but the American show is basically about the most unappealing white trash family you could only imagine. So it should be no surprise that when Shameless (US version) got their hands on Thierre, they seemed to specialize in putting something unappealing in the scene. I don't care. A fine body and a rocking ass can't be tainted (no pun intended), in my opinion. We just remind ourselves that the blood is makeup and (even cooler) that a lucky makeup artist got to apply it!  































EVEN MORE SHAMELESS











Oh, how I envy the actors playing the cleaning crew!



THIERE DI CASTRO:  VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION

3 comments:

  1. I knew I knew him from something. The commercial where the lady daydreams, he picks her up, spins her around & her foot breaks a vase. He steps on it, she hits her head on the foot board, & he throws out his back.

    Beautiful body, nice smile, & gorgeous eyes! What more could you want??

    Thanks Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful and so pristeen looking--you almost feel dirty ogling him, but I just LOVE his ass--I mean it's absolutely delectable, which makes me wonder how I missed this thread up until now! Wonderfully hot guy--thanks for posting him! I actually knew him from that contest as I remember seeing pictures from the pageant--he deserved to win!! Now to xyz's clips....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.D. Bro you are the most (BEAUTIFUL PERSON ) In very way. I love to have sex with you .

    ReplyDelete