Monday, February 11, 2013

MODEL MONDAY: ZÉ ALMEIDA

Well, friends, this week I managed to find something that I never tire of finding:  the hot Latin man!  You know how weak-kneed I get for the raven-haired, cinnamon-skinned, beefy Adonis, and I found a man whom I would consider to be the perfect specimen...

ZÉ ALMEIDA


This hot-as-fire model hails from Lisbon, Portugal and has a background in fitness competitions, as so many of the great fitness models do. With the actual name of José, he cleverly markets himself with just the name Zé, which should help him stand out--not that he needs any help!

THE REGIMEN









THE COMPETITION








THE PAYOFF




FALLING FOR YOU
Apparently Zé loves to parachute jump. I am not a fan of anything that endangers a man this beautiful. Can't some fine person in Lisbon get him interested in chess or some such?






FRESH HORSES
Another of Zé's interests s horseback riding, or so I glean from these pictures. This could be the first time he's ever been on a horse for all I know, but, based on the Internet evidence, he is doing this a lot!




BEAUTY IS AS BEAUTY DOES
Convinced that I must buy the Rosetta Stone of Portuguese to improve my communications with hot hunks who speak the language all over the world, I am again at a loss to know just exactly what is happening in these pictures, but I gather that Ze is part of a beauty contest for both men and women (competing separately, of course). If Zé has entered, wouldn't you agree that the concept of "contest" waved bye-bye the moment he signed his name?  He is the winner of the "handsomest man" contest of any room into which he enters!


EVENING WEAR









CASUAL WEAR





UNDERWEAR








In the words of the late, great Roy Orbison, "Mercy!"

OTHER WEAR






Ah, so he is Mr. Facebook Portugal!  Mother of pearl, could any other nation compete with that?



MODEL BEHAVIOR
















BLACK (&WHITE) BEAUTY








 Smokin' Hot!

IN LIVING COLOR




Here's a Roto-Rooter Man you'd welcome into your home. 















BOXER CUTS


Just check out the perfect proportions in this pic! Whew!














G-STRINGIN' IT














BIRTHDAY SUIT


 ZÉ ALMEIDA: HOTTEST FROM A to ZÉ    




2 comments:

  1. Ze's not only quite hunkily hot but that smile looks very familiar to me for some reason. Great choice--and I'm sure you are in heaven with those trademark, tree-trunk legs Derek! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeebus Crispies!! He could roto or root anything of mine he wanted!! I just wish the woman wasn't in the pics of him with the bare chest w. sports coat, that's on my list of one of the sexiest looks a guy has, dressed ;)

    Thanks Derek!!

    ReplyDelete